Poker is a game that is invariably liked by all casino lovers. Therefore, poker is one of the most demanded games in both online casinos as well as land-based casinos. Interestingly, poker originated in America, specifically in New Orleans which is also the birthplace of jazz and cocktail. Here in this blog, we will tell you everything that you ought to know as a beginner about poker, from top poker books to poker strategy books and the best online poker tournament where you can try betting online. Poker, as being the most popular card game around the globe, every single casino site has numerous variations that players are able to play. Excellent poker bonuses are hard to find and if you want to find the best of them all, you should first know how to choose a reliable online casino site to play at.
Beginners Guide Book for Online Poker
Poker is a game of mind that takes a lifetime to master. The more you are at it, the better you get the tricks. You can’t take a minute to think in a game of poker as that single minute can make you a loser. So how to master the game of poker? Well, the top poker books can tell you how to be apt. We give you a list of the top poker books which you may find helpful:
- Theory of Poker: among the top poker books by David Sklansky, and published by the biggest publishing house of poker and gambling literature, showcases the theories and the strategies to be the best in poker.
- Harrington on Hold ’em: a top poker book written by Dan Harrington in two volumes is the best ever poker strategy book that talks all about poker tournament. It shares the expert strategies that every player could implement to play well. One of the top poker books teaches you various stages of poker and how to adjust at each level of the game.
- Small Stakes Hold’em: a book coauthored by Miller, Malmuth and Sklansky is a poker strategy book on Limit Hold’em which teaches even a player with no limit to be benefitted from. This top poker book is all about the fundamentals and the tools that will make you win.
- Getting Started in Hold’em: Edward Miller is a stalwart when it comes to gambling literature. Here is another top poker book that teaches the basics to build a solid game.
- Sit-and-Go Strategy: authored by Moshman, this poker strategy book is a sit-and-go play for the single table tournaments. It guarantees to make you a way better player and eventually help in multi-table tournaments too.
Learn About Poker Strategies- Rules and Tips
As said before, poker is a game of the mind, hence training your mind will take you to a long way. Here are a few simple tips and tricks for you to hone up your skills for poker.
- Do you know what is the difference between an average poker player and an elite player? Well, the former tries and puts their opponents on a specific hand whereas the latter thinks about the ranges. Therefore focus in terms of ranges and not hands.
- Even if you have a favorite hand, you must ditch it for a better play every time needed.
- Your strategy must be consistent. Remember that it’s your strategy that will make you the winner.
- You can change the strategies only if you have a clear reason to do so. Otherwise, it is strictly recommended to stick to your own strategy.
- It is important to know the exact timing to fold your overpair and aces.
- Be prepared for a tilt in your bankroll. The harsh reality of poker is that it comes with its risk, so don’t get disappointed if you lose money
- If you think that the round is a bad game, feel free not to play the game. That way you will save yourself.
- WPT Gardens Poker Festival
July 20th, 2019
- WPT Legends of Poker
August 31st, 2019
- WPT Borgata Poker Open
September 15th, 2019
- WPT Maryland at Live! Casino
September 28th, 2019
These tournaments are all played by pro poker players. The events are streamed live in the online casinos and you can have a chance to bet on potential winner through online mobile casinos. These legal casinos offer a casino bonus which is usually a no deposit bonus. You can use this casino bonus to play for free and earn real money. You may also play other casino games in the online casinos.
Difference Between Online Poker and Live Poker Tournament
The biggest difference between online poker and the live poker is that the former is virtual and the latter is real. Other than that the bet sizing in the live poker keeps varying which is not the case of the online poker. Bad beats happen more often in online poker than live poker.